WHY PAWSH PET SITTING?
Check out our pet sitting pics album on our Facebook fan page!
- Pet sitting pics are posted on our Facebook fanpage regularly so that owners can see their pets while they’re away.
- Only a small limited number of pets are watched at a time, this allows pets to receive a lot more undivided attention, boarding and daycare facilities usually watch large numbers at a time.
- Pets are kept completely cage-free, boarding and daycare facilities keep pets in kennels a good portion of the time.
- We watch only small to medium sized breeds, boarding and daycare facilities often times have small pets mingled in with large ones.
- Pets are kept in a in a home environment which is less stressful, boarding and daycare facilities can be very stressful for some pets, especially ones who are already fearful, elderly or who are not socialized and used to being around lots of other dogs.
(currently only offered for small and medium sized breeds)
Pawsh understands how stressful it can be for your pet to have to stay away from home. Whether they are boarded in a cage or in a "suite," it's definitely not comforting like being in a home setting. We offer personalized, home pet care which is a great alternative to boarding. With us your pet will enjoy their time within an actual home completely cage-free. So, whether you're gone for a week or away for the weekend, you can trust that your pet will be safe and happy with us. We make each of our guests feel like they are a member of the family. They enjoy an array of all sorts of toys, access to a securely fenced backyard with lots of room to play, run and potty, and loads of individual attention. Another great reason your pet will love staying with us is that we only accept a limited number of pets at a time, which makes it possible to provide our guests with all of the necessary attention they need. Also if you decide you'd like to treat your pet to any grooming or spa services while you are away, just let us know and we'll reserve a time to get them all spiffed up for your return!
ITEMS TO PACK FOR YOUR PET'S STAY
- any medications or vitamins
- collar & leash
- puppy pads (if pad trained)
- special toys, bed (optional)
- vaccination records (if not on file at Pawsh)
- Detailed instructions on feeding (how often, when and how much they are fed), instructions on any medications or vitamins given, list of commands and habits that your pet is familiar with, anything else we may need to know about your pet, etc.
RATES & DROP-OFF/ PICK-UP ARRANGEMENTS
Daily rate $20
Drop-offs & pick-ups are to be made during the following hours at Pawsh
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8-4
Open Saturdays 8-12
Closed Saturdays 1-2
* Drop-offs & pick-ups outside of the hours listed above are made by arrangement only & will incur a convenience fee
*Pick-ups after noon during business hours will incur an additional day's pet sitting fee